Private Fostering Information

Is your child living with another family?
Have you been looking after someone else’s child for 28 days or more?
Do you know a child that’s being looked after outside their close family?
If so, the child may be living in a private fostering arrangement.

The law says you must tell Children’s Social Care if you know about any private fostering arrangements. Please see the attached poster for more information and details of who to contact.

Private fostering A5

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked